Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
CommandBuffer:DrawRender crash if mesh is set to none in RenderingCommandBuffer::~RenderingCommandBuffer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_813052-MeshFilterCrash.zip"
2. Open "_BlurryRefraction" scene.
3. Select "_RefractiveGlass" in hierarchy.
4. Set Mesh Filter to "none".
5. Enter play mode.
6. Unity crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b24, 5.4.0b25, 5.5.0a3.
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p8.
Workaround: insert this code
MeshFilter meshFilter = this.GetComponent<MeshFilter>();
if (meshFilter == null || meshFilter.sharedMesh == null)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager