Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.26f1, 2022.2.21f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a16
Command line build - BuildProgram exited with code -2147024809 when AllowDebugging flag passed to build options
1. What happened
Command line builds fails with code -2147024809 when building to Windows Standalone with AllowDebugging flag passed into build player options.
2. How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
No example attached. Please follow thread at https://support.unity.com/hc/en-us/requests/1536166
Should be reproducible by performing Windows Standalone build via the command line. Executed method should pass in the AllowDebugging flag to BuildOptions.BuildPlayerOptions. Using EditorUserBuildSettings.allowDebugging has no effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background