Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Command line argument -adapter not working when running two instances at the same time
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure that you have two or more connected monitors
2. Extract "CmdLineAdapterMultipleInstances.zip"
3. In "CmdLineAdapterMultipleInstances" folder navigate to "Buildas" folder
4. Run "withoutTimeout.bat" batch file
Expected result: two instances of myapp.exe on different monitors opens up (run "withTimeout.bat" to see the "expected" result)
Actual result: two instances of myapp.exe on the same monitor opens up
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Workaround: run the unity instances with some delay (in batch its "timeout /t 1" command)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again