Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Color Picker controls are assigned new ControlId when saving current scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ColorPicker.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Project window, select Assets/New Material
3. In Inspector window, open the Color Picker
4. In Color Picker window, select a color and press Ctrl + S
5. In Color Picker, attempt to select another color
Expected result: The color in both the Color Picker and on the Material changes
Actual result: The color in the Color Picker changes, but remains the same on the Material
Reproducible with: 2020.2.6f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete