Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Color picker behaviour is buggy for Int32 colors
1. Create a shuriken particle system and open the Color picker for start color
2. Select the HSV color input
3. First issue: try entering some values - sometimes they change to a wrong value, other times it just sets the value to 0
4. Second issue: change the color to green (or anything, but not red). In the Colors area, while picking the color move towards the bottom-left corner and you'll notice that the color switches to red
Note: seems to be an issue with shuriken color pickers only
Does not reproduce with Version 4.2.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted