Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Collision] OnParticleCollision does not work on planes collision mode.
Enabling "Send collision messages" on a particle system collision module works only for world collisions and not for planar collisions.
1. Open ShurikenPlaneCollisionTest from attached project
2. Press Play
3. Select the Particle System in the Hierarchy and switch the collision model from plane to world.
4. Observe the word “BAM!” being printed in the console.
Expected outcome: Send collision messages to work in both world and plane collision modes.
- not a regression; according to dev it's always been like this. Needs to either be implemented, or the "Send collision messages" checkbox needs to be removed from planar collisions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)