Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Collision] OnParticleCollision does not work on planes collision mode.
Enabling "Send collision messages" on a particle system collision module works only for world collisions and not for planar collisions.
1. Open ShurikenPlaneCollisionTest from attached project
2. Press Play
3. Select the Particle System in the Hierarchy and switch the collision model from plane to world.
4. Observe the word “BAM!” being printed in the console.
Expected outcome: Send collision messages to work in both world and plane collision modes.
- not a regression; according to dev it's always been like this. Needs to either be implemented, or the "Send collision messages" checkbox needs to be removed from planar collisions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset