Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Collision] OnParticleCollision does not work on planes collision mode.
Enabling "Send collision messages" on a particle system collision module works only for world collisions and not for planar collisions.
1. Open ShurikenPlaneCollisionTest from attached project
2. Press Play
3. Select the Particle System in the Hierarchy and switch the collision model from plane to world.
4. Observe the word “BAM!” being printed in the console.
Expected outcome: Send collision messages to work in both world and plane collision modes.
- not a regression; according to dev it's always been like this. Needs to either be implemented, or the "Send collision messages" checkbox needs to be removed from planar collisions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)