Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Collision] OnParticleCollision does not work on planes collision mode.
Enabling "Send collision messages" on a particle system collision module works only for world collisions and not for planar collisions.
1. Open ShurikenPlaneCollisionTest from attached project
2. Press Play
3. Select the Particle System in the Hierarchy and switch the collision model from plane to world.
4. Observe the word “BAM!” being printed in the console.
Expected outcome: Send collision messages to work in both world and plane collision modes.
- not a regression; according to dev it's always been like this. Needs to either be implemented, or the "Send collision messages" checkbox needs to be removed from planar collisions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode