Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Collision detection constantly failing
1. Open attached project "Collision" (Attached in the edit)
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Play the scene
4. Move off the platform and jump (Space) without touching arrow keys (Attached a gif)
-- Notice that in the console it says False - meaning that collision with the ground is not detected
5. If you move around with arrow keys, after some time it will start detecting the ground again
-- If you play further and keep braking the collision - eventually Player will start spazzing out and fall thru the plane. (Second gif)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown