Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Collision detection constantly failing
1. Open attached project "Collision" (Attached in the edit)
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Play the scene
4. Move off the platform and jump (Space) without touching arrow keys (Attached a gif)
-- Notice that in the console it says False - meaning that collision with the ground is not detected
5. If you move around with arrow keys, after some time it will start detecting the ground again
-- If you play further and keep braking the collision - eventually Player will start spazzing out and fall thru the plane. (Second gif)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves