Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Collider.ClosestPoint & ComputePenetration return incorrect result when a collider has it's centre offset with non-zero rotation
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the Cube game object in the hierarchy
3. Under the "BoxCollider" component, move the y axis to -1.5
4. Rotate the Y axis of the cube by 45 degrees and Z axis by 60 degrees.
Result: the line is not drawn correctly, there is a gap between it and the point it's supposed to be touching
Note, this does not happen with any other collider than BoxCollider
Reproducible on 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b3
Tested on Windows 10
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b2
Backported to: 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.