Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2023.1.0a23
"Collide with depth buffer" VFX Node doesn't work correctly when Camera & VFX aren't positioned at (0; 0; 0)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the "VFX Snow" Scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Observe the Particles behaviour with Scene objects in the Game view
5. Move some Scene objects in the Scene view
6. Repeat the 4th step
Expected result: The Particles collide with the Scene objects after changing their position
Actual result: The Particles are getting through the Scene objects and ignore the Collider
Reproducible with: 13.1.0 (2022.1.0a15)
Couldn't test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.32f1), 10.7.0 (2020.3.23f1), 12.1.1 (2021.2.3f1) (downgrading leads to error HDRP Camera errors related with the user's Node)
Workaround: In the VFX Snow Node set the "Value" to "World space"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Resolution Note (2022.1.X):
The HDRP Camera binder expect exposed properties in world.
The proper fix is only possible after having the exposed space available in script.