Search Issue Tracker
Collections package is shown as Released on the Package Manager.
1. Open the attached project "UnityCollections.zip"
2. Navigate to the Package Manager
3. Locate the Collections package
Expected result: Collections package is not shown as Released
Actual result: Collections package is shown as Released
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.27f1
-Reproduced on Windows and macOS
-The issue is also reproducible with an empty project by going to the Package Manager and manually adding the Collection package by using the + symbol and selecting the add package by name option with com.unity.collections
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0