Search Issue Tracker
Collections package is shown as Released on the Package Manager.
1. Open the attached project "UnityCollections.zip"
2. Navigate to the Package Manager
3. Locate the Collections package
Expected result: Collections package is not shown as Released
Actual result: Collections package is shown as Released
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.27f1
-Reproduced on Windows and macOS
-The issue is also reproducible with an empty project by going to the Package Manager and manually adding the Collection package by using the + symbol and selecting the add package by name option with com.unity.collections
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first