Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Collab wastes half a minute checking for changes on tiny project and locks the editor completely while doing so
Collab wastes half a minute checking for changes on tiny project and locks the editor completely while doing so. 100% reproduction rate.
As a user I am inclined to disable collab because it is so slow every time I start the editor.
See attached screen capture.
Let me know if you need additional info.
This is a known issue with v1.2.x and all previous versions of Collab. v2.0.0 of the Collab-proxy was created to remove this check.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade