Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Collab wastes half a minute checking for changes on tiny project and locks the editor completely while doing so
Collab wastes half a minute checking for changes on tiny project and locks the editor completely while doing so. 100% reproduction rate.
As a user I am inclined to disable collab because it is so slow every time I start the editor.
See attached screen capture.
Let me know if you need additional info.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed