Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Collab wastes half a minute checking for changes on tiny project and locks the editor completely while doing so
Collab wastes half a minute checking for changes on tiny project and locks the editor completely while doing so. 100% reproduction rate.
As a user I am inclined to disable collab because it is so slow every time I start the editor.
See attached screen capture.
Let me know if you need additional info.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'