Search Issue Tracker
[Collab] Version Control settings not modified when enabling Collab
We are not initializing Version Control in Collab signup. Because of this there are couple issues -
(1) if Perforce was enabled before signing up for Collab we cannot delete files
(2) The Version Control option in Window menu is enabled and we can open it which should not be the case
Disable Collab, change the version control mode in Editor settings from Perforce to either Visible or Hidden Meta Files, then re-enable Collab.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle