Search Issue Tracker
[Collab] Version Control settings not modified when enabling Collab
We are not initializing Version Control in Collab signup. Because of this there are couple issues -
(1) if Perforce was enabled before signing up for Collab we cannot delete files
(2) The Version Control option in Window menu is enabled and we can open it which should not be the case
Disable Collab, change the version control mode in Editor settings from Perforce to either Visible or Hidden Meta Files, then re-enable Collab.
This bug has been around since 5.6 and the workaround is simple enough. If more users complain about this issue then it will be reopened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors