Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Collab calls "Save to Snapshot" even with Collab disabled
CollabSnapshot "Save to file" logs even with Collab disabled.
Profiling the editor shows that the time is spent in “Unaccounted time
between PlayerCleanupCachedData and GPUProfiler.EndQueries”.
Steps To Reproduce:
prerequisites: have a project with Collab enabled.
1. Launch Unity from command line with the argument "-enableCollabEventLogs"
2. Open project with Collab enabled and press play or make a commit.
3. Turn Collaborate off.
4. Exit Unity.
5. Relaunch Unity from command line with the same "-enableCollabEventLogs" argument
6. Open project that previously had Collab enabled.
7. Enter Play mode and exit play mode a few times
8. Exit Unity and read editor.log.
Observe:It will have the logs: [CollabSnapshot::SaveToFile]
Expected Result: Collaborate should not log anything if disabled.
Actual Result: Collaborate call the [CollabSnapshot::SaveToFile] function.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container