Search Issue Tracker
Collab - Play button stays frozen when user presses play while scripts are compiling
1. Start a new project
2. Navigate to tab Edit->Preferences: General and turn off auto-refresh settings
3. Navigate to tab GameObject ->3D object (can probably be anything in fact) and place it in your scene.
4. Right click on the project view ->Create ->C# script.
5. In Scene view, left click your GameObject, select the inspector view.
6. In the inspector view, add a component to your gameobject, select script from the list and attach your newly created script.
7. Navigate to tab File ->Save Scenes and save your scene at a spot of your choice
8. Attach a behavior to your script (in my case I added "Debug.Log ("This is an error message");". Save your script.
9. Enable Collab
10. Press Play within the next 2-3 seconds
Observe that the Play button remains grayed out and cannot be unclicked. The user is otherwise stuck in "Play" until he quits Unity or creates a new asset.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player