Search Issue Tracker
Collab - Laptop sleep will sometimes put Collab in an unrecoverable state
Happens VERY rarely on very specific circumstances (WiFi, laptop user, closes lid on his computer with Unity active)
Assuming user has a collab-enabled project on a laptop of any OS:
1. Close the lid on your laptop for the night
Observed Result: Upon reopening Collab will display an error message (I've seen two different ones: 2 x Cannot get revision... and 1 x Please update) and the collab window will display "no internet connection".
N.B.: User will have to restart Unity to recover from this issue. Turning WiFi on and off again has no effect as well as creating an object or trying to create an asset or partial publishing.
Please see logs in comments.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player