Search Issue Tracker
Collab - Icon badges in history are not visible if the user resizes the window
Assuming you have a Collab enabled project, you have done your initial publish and have a a few items submitted as part of your project.
1. Open the Collab window
2. On the Collab toolbar, select history
3. Reduce the size of the Collab toolbar/Services window width
Observe that the icon modifiers (added, modified, conflicted symbols/badges) are no longer visible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player