Search Issue Tracker
Collab freezes for a few minutes on updates for projects with 5000+ assets
For some projects, when downloading a small update (like an added folder or edited prefab/script), the Editor freezes for several minutes on 100% instead of finishing right away. After waiting 4-10 minutes, Collab finally finishes and starts to import changes. This issue repros on Windows 10 machines, not on OSX.
Does not repro with new, empty projects.
1. Download test project onto two locations, one of them a Windows 10 machine and the other either on the same machine or a different one running on any OS.
2. Open both projects, edit a prefab's transform on the non-Windows 10 instance, save changes and then Publish them.
3. On the Windows 10 project instance, Update to get the latest change.
Expected: Update finishes shortly after reaching 100% and Editor becomes usable.
Actual: Collab Toolbar freezes at either 0% or 100% of progress, Editor freezes for between 1-4 minutes before resuming normal operation.
Workaround: Oddly enough, using Collab History to Restore to an earlier commit and then going back to the latest version allows updates to finish as expected until the Editor restarts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors