Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Collab: Clients do not properly read data from new variable fields on automatic scene re-load when downloading modified scripts
Reproducing this requires modifying an existing script (adding new variables), assigning a value to the new variable, publishing, and having a second client grab the files from a collab Update.
When the second person downloads the update and reloads their scene automatically, they will see the new fields from the script in the inspector, but the values will be defaults ("none" for objects, "0" for int, etc.). Re-loading the scene locally fixes the issue and picks up the new values.
Making additional changes to the scene and saving them without fixing this (by reloading) will save off the default values instead of the original values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project