Search Issue Tracker
Collab and Collab History tabs are all greyed out when the updates are stuck
Collab and Collab History tabs are completely greyed out. On Mac OS X 10.9, these tabs are always grey and it is not possible to use them. But on Windows 10, it is hard to reproduce it. It sometimes occurs when the Collab button is pressed and it can't check the updates. Thus, it is always checking for updates.
- Consistently occurs on Mac OS X 10.9. Most probably, it is related to web view display issue. Please check this PR: https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/33714/_/5.5/editor/tech/osx-10.9-webview-fix
- Can't reproduce it consistently on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect