Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Cloth] The constraints do not match the scale of the object and are too large when the mesh has a high vertex density
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'Constraints.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene' scene
3. Go to the Hierarchy tab -> 'Model' -> 'mesh'
4. In the Inspector press 'Edit Cloth Constraints' button and observe constraints
5. Observe and compare constraints of 'Cube1', 'Cube2', 'Cube3'
Expected result: Constraints match the scale of the objects and don't overlap
Actual result: Constraints do not match the scale of the objects
Reproducible: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source