Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Cloth] The constraints do not match the scale of the object and are too large when the mesh has a high vertex density
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'Constraints.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene' scene
3. Go to the Hierarchy tab -> 'Model' -> 'mesh'
4. In the Inspector press 'Edit Cloth Constraints' button and observe constraints
5. Observe and compare constraints of 'Cube1', 'Cube2', 'Cube3'
Expected result: Constraints match the scale of the objects and don't overlap
Actual result: Constraints do not match the scale of the objects
Reproducible: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar