Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Cloth] The constraints do not match the scale of the object and are too large when the mesh has a high vertex density
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'Constraints.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene' scene
3. Go to the Hierarchy tab -> 'Model' -> 'mesh'
4. In the Inspector press 'Edit Cloth Constraints' button and observe constraints
5. Observe and compare constraints of 'Cube1', 'Cube2', 'Cube3'
Expected result: Constraints match the scale of the objects and don't overlap
Actual result: Constraints do not match the scale of the objects
Reproducible: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Aug 16, 2019 13:35
Yes, we just need to have the size of these spheres exposed in the editor...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
The bug was fixed by adding the ability to vary the constraint size. It could be found in the "Constraint Size" setting under "Brush Radius" in the Cloth Constraints panel.
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a3
Backported to: 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0b7