Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Cloth] The constraints do not match the scale of the object and are too large when the mesh has a high vertex density
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'Constraints.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene' scene
3. Go to the Hierarchy tab -> 'Model' -> 'mesh'
4. In the Inspector press 'Edit Cloth Constraints' button and observe constraints
5. Observe and compare constraints of 'Cube1', 'Cube2', 'Cube3'
Expected result: Constraints match the scale of the objects and don't overlap
Actual result: Constraints do not match the scale of the objects
Reproducible: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown