Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Cloth] The constraints do not match the scale of the object and are too large when the mesh has a high vertex density
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'Constraints.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene' scene
3. Go to the Hierarchy tab -> 'Model' -> 'mesh'
4. In the Inspector press 'Edit Cloth Constraints' button and observe constraints
5. Observe and compare constraints of 'Cube1', 'Cube2', 'Cube3'
Expected result: Constraints match the scale of the objects and don't overlap
Actual result: Constraints do not match the scale of the objects
Reproducible: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"