Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Cloth Gradient Tool produces a hard edge between nodes rather than a gradient
How to reproduce:
1. Open any (new) project
2. Create a Plane gameobject in the scene
3. Attach a Cloth component to the Plane
4. Activate the Constraint tool from the Cloth component
5. Select Gradient Tool from the Scene View toolbox
6. Set the Start and End points to 0 and 1 respectively.
7. Select some nodes on the Plane
8. Tick the Max Distance checkbox
9. De-select the nodes by clicking anywhere in the scene view
- Note that rather than a gradient from red to green, there is a hard edge between the red nodes and the green nodes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project