Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-preview.3
Found in [Package]
Cloning ActionMap through JSON converts empty paths to NULL which is not allowed
When adding a binding to an InputActionMap, there is a check to make sure the binding's path is not null:
In order to add a placeholder binding that will be bound later, the path can be set to an empty string instead.
However, if the asset (or even just the map) is cloned through json, any empty strings in the bindings are converted to null when they are loaded.
This results in a map that has a binding with a null path, which isn't supposed to be allowed.
--open attached project
--open Test Runner window
--run the test
--NOTICE it fails
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform