Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Clip end time edit does not preview after current end time
Dragging the end time in the Inspector preview of a clip does not preview animation after the current end time.
-add any clip with animation to your project
-edit the end time of the clip (everything works)
-now re-edit the end time by dragging it on the timeline...
-when scrubbing "before" the current end time, animation plays as expected.
bug: when scrubbing "after" the current end time, animation no longer plays.
Version 5.4.0b15 (e666369d5069)
Fri, 08 Apr 2016 16:08:21 GMT
not repro in... Version 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject