Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Clip Count is not updated correctly when Animator.runtimeAnimatorController is changed twice on the same frame
1. Open the user's attached "AnimatorCrash - Copy.zip" project
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Select the "Animator" GameObject in the Hierarchy window and enter Play mode
4. Open Game view and press C key on the keyboard
5. Observe the "Clip Count" value of the Animator Component in the Inspector window
6. Press the C key again
Expected result: Runtime Animator Controller is set to the "AnimatorController" and Clip Count is 1
Actual result: Runtime Animator Controller is set to the "AnimatorController" but Clip Count is 0
Reproducible with: 2019.3.12f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.11f1
Note: a warning message appears each time Clip Count is set to 0: "PlayableGraph being evaluated with no outputs. Playables will not be updated"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs