Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
1. Open "LayoutButtonBug" project
2. Click on the "Layout" button
Expected Result: Layout drop-down appears
Actual Result: "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found"
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a7
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.33f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object