Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
1. Open "LayoutButtonBug" project
2. Click on the "Layout" button
Expected Result: Layout drop-down appears
Actual Result: "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found"
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a7
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.33f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform