Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
1. Open "LayoutButtonBug" project
2. Click on the "Layout" button
Expected Result: Layout drop-down appears
Actual Result: "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found"
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a7
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.33f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh