Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
1. Open "LayoutButtonBug" project
2. Click on the "Layout" button
Expected Result: Layout drop-down appears
Actual Result: "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found"
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a7
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.33f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view