Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Clicking on particles that have prewarm enabled but looping disabled doesn't start the simulation.
How to reproduce:
1. Open user project.
2. Open scene "broken".
3. From Assets > bug folder drop "working" prefab into hierarchy.
4. Expand "working" and click on "effect_no_prewarm".
5. Simulation starts and plays correctly.
6. Repeat the process with "broken" prefab.
7. Simulation does not start.
Expected: particle simulation starts when clicking on particle object.
Actual: particle simulation "timer" does not start.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
Not reproduced on: 5.2.4f1*, 5.3.5f1*, 5.3.6p3*.
* Simulation timer starts but no particles are visible. Stopping and launching simulation again works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted