Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Clicking on particles that have prewarm enabled but looping disabled doesn't start the simulation.
How to reproduce:
1. Open user project.
2. Open scene "broken".
3. From Assets > bug folder drop "working" prefab into hierarchy.
4. Expand "working" and click on "effect_no_prewarm".
5. Simulation starts and plays correctly.
6. Repeat the process with "broken" prefab.
7. Simulation does not start.
Expected: particle simulation starts when clicking on particle object.
Actual: particle simulation "timer" does not start.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
Not reproduced on: 5.2.4f1*, 5.3.5f1*, 5.3.6p3*.
* Simulation timer starts but no particles are visible. Stopping and launching simulation again works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh