Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Clicking on particles that have prewarm enabled but looping disabled doesn't start the simulation.
How to reproduce:
1. Open user project.
2. Open scene "broken".
3. From Assets > bug folder drop "working" prefab into hierarchy.
4. Expand "working" and click on "effect_no_prewarm".
5. Simulation starts and plays correctly.
6. Repeat the process with "broken" prefab.
7. Simulation does not start.
Expected: particle simulation starts when clicking on particle object.
Actual: particle simulation "timer" does not start.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
Not reproduced on: 5.2.4f1*, 5.3.5f1*, 5.3.6p3*.
* Simulation timer starts but no particles are visible. Stopping and launching simulation again works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project