Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Clicking on particles that have prewarm enabled but looping disabled doesn't start the simulation.
How to reproduce:
1. Open user project.
2. Open scene "broken".
3. From Assets > bug folder drop "working" prefab into hierarchy.
4. Expand "working" and click on "effect_no_prewarm".
5. Simulation starts and plays correctly.
6. Repeat the process with "broken" prefab.
7. Simulation does not start.
Expected: particle simulation starts when clicking on particle object.
Actual: particle simulation "timer" does not start.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
Not reproduced on: 5.2.4f1*, 5.3.5f1*, 5.3.6p3*.
* Simulation timer starts but no particles are visible. Stopping and launching simulation again works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets