Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Clicking on particles that have prewarm enabled but looping disabled doesn't start the simulation.
How to reproduce:
1. Open user project.
2. Open scene "broken".
3. From Assets > bug folder drop "working" prefab into hierarchy.
4. Expand "working" and click on "effect_no_prewarm".
5. Simulation starts and plays correctly.
6. Repeat the process with "broken" prefab.
7. Simulation does not start.
Expected: particle simulation starts when clicking on particle object.
Actual: particle simulation "timer" does not start.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
Not reproduced on: 5.2.4f1*, 5.3.5f1*, 5.3.6p3*.
* Simulation timer starts but no particles are visible. Stopping and launching simulation again works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked