Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Clicking on a 'Shader Variant Collection' outputs a "NullReferenceException"
1. Open "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. In the Project window click on "global"
Expected Result: The Shader Variant Collection works without any errors
Actual Result: "NullReferenceException" is outputted in the Console window
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer