Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Clicking on a 'Shader Variant Collection' outputs a "NullReferenceException"
1. Open "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. In the Project window click on "global"
Expected Result: The Shader Variant Collection works without any errors
Actual Result: "NullReferenceException" is outputted in the Console window
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies