Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Clicking on a 'Shader Variant Collection' outputs a "NullReferenceException"
1. Open "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. In the Project window click on "global"
Expected Result: The Shader Variant Collection works without any errors
Actual Result: "NullReferenceException" is outputted in the Console window
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state