Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Clicking on a 'Shader Variant Collection' outputs a "NullReferenceException"
1. Open "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. In the Project window click on "global"
Expected Result: The Shader Variant Collection works without any errors
Actual Result: "NullReferenceException" is outputted in the Console window
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked