Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Clicking on a 'Shader Variant Collection' outputs a "NullReferenceException"
1. Open "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. In the Project window click on "global"
Expected Result: The Shader Variant Collection works without any errors
Actual Result: "NullReferenceException" is outputted in the Console window
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets