Search Issue Tracker
Clicking a part of a prefab does not select root when there is a button (possible that in other scenarios as well)
1. Open project attached.
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Press on an object that has written "Prefab 2 No Button" on it.
4. Press on an object that has written "Prefab 1 Button" on it.
Expected result: In both cases in the hierarchy the root of prefab will be selected.
Actual result: When pressing on prefab with button, it selects button instead of prefab.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6.
There is a link to documentation that states "If you click on an object that is part of a prefab, the root of the prefab is selected because a prefab root is treated as a selection base."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1