Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Class get stripped when using Preserve attribute with Mono backend
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "xmlDeserializationTest.zip" project
2. Check if scripting backend is set to "Mono", and ManagedStrippingLevel to "low"
3. Build and run "SampleScene" Scene on Standalone
Expected result: Class does not get stripped when using Preserve attribute
Actual result: Class gets stripped when using Preserve attribute
Error shown in the console:
"MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type System.Diagnostics.SystemDiagnosticsSection"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a18
- The issue does not occur in Editor
- The issue does not occur when using the IL2CPP scripting backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator