Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Class get stripped when using Preserve attribute with Mono backend
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "xmlDeserializationTest.zip" project
2. Check if scripting backend is set to "Mono", and ManagedStrippingLevel to "low"
3. Build and run "SampleScene" Scene on Standalone
Expected result: Class does not get stripped when using Preserve attribute
Actual result: Class gets stripped when using Preserve attribute
Error shown in the console:
"MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type System.Diagnostics.SystemDiagnosticsSection"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a18
- The issue does not occur in Editor
- The issue does not occur when using the IL2CPP scripting backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs