Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Class get stripped when using Preserve attribute with Mono backend
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "xmlDeserializationTest.zip" project
2. Check if scripting backend is set to "Mono", and ManagedStrippingLevel to "low"
3. Build and run "SampleScene" Scene on Standalone
Expected result: Class does not get stripped when using Preserve attribute
Actual result: Class gets stripped when using Preserve attribute
Error shown in the console:
"MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type System.Diagnostics.SystemDiagnosticsSection"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a18
- The issue does not occur in Editor
- The issue does not occur when using the IL2CPP scripting backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
- IEndDragHandler.OnEndDrag is not called when quickly pressing after a drag in low frame rate
- The joint.angle value changes when the parent changes rotation
- CapsuleCastAll returns a false hit in a specific location of a concave MeshCollider when "Use Fast Midphase" is enabled
- PhysX simulation is not consistent on the same platform with the same input