Search Issue Tracker
[Chromium] cef crashes on cef_string_userfree_wide_alloc while trying to play a video from webpage on asset store window
1. Create new project.
2. Open and reload asset store page (by right clicking on asset store tab).
3. While it's reloading, right click inside -> Show DevTools
4. Paste this line and press enter: location.href = "http://www.alluc.ee/l/African-Cats-2011-DOCU-720p-BluRay-x264-Counterfeit-mkv-mp4/od0rpou3"
5. On asset store page, click on the video in the centre to play it.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a3 (4ce7b8dbba77)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project