Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.1
Children with collider2d do not inherit rotation correctly from a parent with a rigidbody2d
1. Create an empty gameobject and attach a rigidbody2d to it
2. Create another empty gameobject and attach a polygon collider2d to it
3. Make the collider gameobject a child of the first gameobject
4. Rotate the first gameobject and inspect the collider - z axis works fine, x axis flips the collider, y axis does nothing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website