Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Child GameObjects are added as last in order in a Variant when adding child GameObjects to the Base Prefab
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1095995"
2. Open PrefabB in Prefab Mode
3. Add a child GameObject named "BChild4"
4. Expand or open PrefabA in Prefab Mode
Expected: BChild4 appears after BChild3
Actual: BChild4 appears last in order after AChild2
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array
- Build progress bar hangs forever when building with IL2CPP
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset