Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Child GameObjects are added as last in order in a Variant when adding child GameObjects to the Base Prefab
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1095995"
2. Open PrefabB in Prefab Mode
3. Add a child GameObject named "BChild4"
4. Expand or open PrefabA in Prefab Mode
Expected: BChild4 appears after BChild3
Actual: BChild4 appears last in order after AChild2
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
GameObjects added to a prefab instance, which are added after the prefab's children, will remain after the prefab's children even after new children are added to the prefab