Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Child GameObjects are added as last in order in a Variant when adding child GameObjects to the Base Prefab
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1095995"
2. Open PrefabB in Prefab Mode
3. Add a child GameObject named "BChild4"
4. Expand or open PrefabA in Prefab Mode
Expected: BChild4 appears after BChild3
Actual: BChild4 appears last in order after AChild2
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments