Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Having a MonoBehaviour component with a missing script, can cause a crash in this project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "gamerRoom"
3. Select "Scenemanager" in hierarchy
4. Enter play mode
5. Exit play mode. Make sure that scene had a chance to fully load.
6. Fatal error "CheckDisalowAllocation. Allocating memory when it is not allowed to allocate memory" is shown
Not reproducible: 5.3.2p2
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager