Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
CharacterController collider stops working when multiple GameObjects with Colliders are near it
1. Open the attached project: "1419316.zip"
2. Go to Project window > Assets > Scenes, and open "SampleScene"
2. Run the Project
3. In Scene View move GameObject "CylinderTrigger" closer to "Character" GameObject
Expected result: GameObject with Character Controller should be able to move through multiple GameObjects with Colliders and "Is trigger" toggled on
Actual result: GameObject with CharacterController falls through the platform it's stood upon when multiple GameObjects with Colliders are nearby
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
- Reproducible independently of whether "Is trigger" is toggled on or off on a Collider
- Cylinder GameObjects have many duplicates of themselves as children
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background