Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6
changing the offset of a text and undoing it makes it teleport
1. Create a Text
2. Change it's offset using the slider
3. Undo an action
Expected result: Switched offset goes back
Actual result: The Text teleports
Note: There's a video in replies.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)