Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Changing the Group field on a Toggle component doesn't mark the scene as dirty
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1141606-ToggleGroupNoSave" project
2. Open scene "Scene1"
3. Select "Toggle" in the Hierarchy
4. Assign "ToggleGroup" to the Group field of the selected object
5. Enter another scene or exit the project
Expected result: A prompt appears asking if you want to save "Scene1"
Actual result: The scene changes/project closes without saving "Scene1"
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0a4
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices