Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Changing the Group field on a Toggle component doesn't mark the scene as dirty
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1141606-ToggleGroupNoSave" project
2. Open scene "Scene1"
3. Select "Toggle" in the Hierarchy
4. Assign "ToggleGroup" to the Group field of the selected object
5. Enter another scene or exit the project
Expected result: A prompt appears asking if you want to save "Scene1"
Actual result: The scene changes/project closes without saving "Scene1"
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0a4
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves