Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Changing the Group field on a Toggle component doesn't mark the scene as dirty
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1141606-ToggleGroupNoSave" project
2. Open scene "Scene1"
3. Select "Toggle" in the Hierarchy
4. Assign "ToggleGroup" to the Group field of the selected object
5. Enter another scene or exit the project
Expected result: A prompt appears asking if you want to save "Scene1"
Actual result: The scene changes/project closes without saving "Scene1"
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0a4
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved