Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Changing the Group field on a Toggle component doesn't mark the scene as dirty
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1141606-ToggleGroupNoSave" project
2. Open scene "Scene1"
3. Select "Toggle" in the Hierarchy
4. Assign "ToggleGroup" to the Group field of the selected object
5. Enter another scene or exit the project
Expected result: A prompt appears asking if you want to save "Scene1"
Actual result: The scene changes/project closes without saving "Scene1"
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0a4
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"