Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Changing Texture Shape throws name != m_OldBaseType.Name() and Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PlatformSettings.empty errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (BugReport_Cubemap)
2. Select the 'skynbox_2048_1536.jpg' in the Project window
3. Change the 'Texture Shape' and click 'Apply'
Expected result: the changed setting is applied without any issues
Actual result: the changed setting is not applied, errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0a7
The following errors are thrown:
name != m_OldBaseType.Name()
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PlatformSettings.empty()'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%