Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Changing InteractableStates while Deactivating EventSystem causes NullReferenceException
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Launch the attached project called 'Selectable'
2. Open the "Sample" scene
3. Run the scene
4. Press the button with the text 'Click for Error'
5. Observe the following error in the console:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.UI.Selectable.set_interactable (Boolean value) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Selectable.cs:88)
Regression from 5.3.2f1
Not reproducible in 5.2.2p4, 5.3.2f1
Reproducible in 5.3.3f1, 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view