Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Changing InteractableStates while Deactivating EventSystem causes NullReferenceException
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Launch the attached project called 'Selectable'
2. Open the "Sample" scene
3. Run the scene
4. Press the button with the text 'Click for Error'
5. Observe the following error in the console:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.UI.Selectable.set_interactable (Boolean value) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Selectable.cs:88)
Regression from 5.3.2f1
Not reproducible in 5.2.2p4, 5.3.2f1
Reproducible in 5.3.3f1, 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released