Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Changing files included in compute shader doesn't compile before compute shader is changed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (ComputeIncludeCompilationExample.zip)
2. Open ComputeGlobals.compute and uncomment the 4th line and save the file
3. Go back to Unity, you will see no compilation errors
4. Open ComputeShader.compute insert an extra space somewhere and save the file
5. Go back to Unity, you will see a compilation error
Expected result: Unity should throw the error after you have changed the files included in a compute shader
Actual result: Unity does not throw the error
The compile error will also list a line inside the compute shader instead of the included file making it hard to track down where an error is occurring if multiple include files are used
Reproduced with: 5.4.5p2, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected