Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Changing Animator.runtimeAnimatorController while running crashes editor
1. Open project, open scene "test", press "Load animation" button.
Notice nothing happens.
2. Uncomment line 40 in RuntimeControllerTest.cs
3. Repeat step 1 again.
The editor should now crash.
Note: This is a different bug than 726191, even though they have the same symptoms (and the same title). I've double-checked that it is not reproducible in 5.2.1p1, while this one is.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio