Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Changing Animator.runtimeAnimatorController while running crashes editor
1. Open project, open scene "test", press "Load animation" button.
Notice nothing happens.
2. Uncomment line 40 in RuntimeControllerTest.cs
3. Repeat step 1 again.
The editor should now crash.
Note: This is a different bug than 726191, even though they have the same symptoms (and the same title). I've double-checked that it is not reproducible in 5.2.1p1, while this one is.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)