Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Changing Animator.runtimeAnimatorController while running crashes editor
1. Open project, open scene "test", press "Load animation" button.
Notice nothing happens.
2. Uncomment line 40 in RuntimeControllerTest.cs
3. Repeat step 1 again.
The editor should now crash.
Note: This is a different bug than 726191, even though they have the same symptoms (and the same title). I've double-checked that it is not reproducible in 5.2.1p1, while this one is.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents