Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Changing animation speed in script causes quaternion to matrix conversion errors
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "repro_726301.zip" and load it in Unity
2. Load and play scene "_scene/debugScene"
3. Notice that in script "Scripts/Spider_InventoryChest_Controller" animation speed value is set randomly in every update
4. Wait several seconds and errors will appear in console
Note: Possible workaround is setting animation speed to very low value (0.0000001f).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button