Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Changing animation speed in script causes quaternion to matrix conversion errors
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "repro_726301.zip" and load it in Unity
2. Load and play scene "_scene/debugScene"
3. Notice that in script "Scripts/Spider_InventoryChest_Controller" animation speed value is set randomly in every update
4. Wait several seconds and errors will appear in console
Note: Possible workaround is setting animation speed to very low value (0.0000001f).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`