Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.5-preview
Found in [Package]
Changing addressableNames doesn't trigger bundle rebuild
1) Open attached project and scene
2) In Editor/BuildBundles.cs, change the addressableNames to be "test1/girl2"
3) Save the script, then rebuild asset bundles
4) Play scene
Expected: Cube gets textured from a bundle
Actual: Cube is blank
If the asset bundles are removed and cleanly rebuilt, then it works.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API