Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.5-preview
Found in [Package]
Changing addressableNames doesn't trigger bundle rebuild
1) Open attached project and scene
2) In Editor/BuildBundles.cs, change the addressableNames to be "test1/girl2"
3) Save the script, then rebuild asset bundles
4) Play scene
Expected: Cube gets textured from a bundle
Actual: Cube is blank
If the asset bundles are removed and cleanly rebuilt, then it works.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window