Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.5-preview
Found in [Package]
Changing addressableNames doesn't trigger bundle rebuild
1) Open attached project and scene
2) In Editor/BuildBundles.cs, change the addressableNames to be "test1/girl2"
3) Save the script, then rebuild asset bundles
4) Play scene
Expected: Cube gets textured from a bundle
Actual: Cube is blank
If the asset bundles are removed and cleanly rebuilt, then it works.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown