Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.5-preview
Found in [Package]
Changing addressableNames doesn't trigger bundle rebuild
1) Open attached project and scene
2) In Editor/BuildBundles.cs, change the addressableNames to be "test1/girl2"
3) Save the script, then rebuild asset bundles
4) Play scene
Expected: Cube gets textured from a bundle
Actual: Cube is blank
If the asset bundles are removed and cleanly rebuilt, then it works.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect