Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.5-preview
Found in [Package]
Changing addressableNames doesn't trigger bundle rebuild
1) Open attached project and scene
2) In Editor/BuildBundles.cs, change the addressableNames to be "test1/girl2"
3) Save the script, then rebuild asset bundles
4) Play scene
Expected: Cube gets textured from a bundle
Actual: Cube is blank
If the asset bundles are removed and cleanly rebuilt, then it works.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected