Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Changes to blending mode via shader properties are ignored in Graphics.Blit
Shader properties can be used for changing blending mode of a shader pass with using square bracket notation (e.g. "Blend [_Foo] [_Bar]").
However, it seems Graphics.Blit ignores these shader properties on 5.5.0.
Note: Graphics.Blit works properly if SetPass() is used.
1. Import attached project "GraphicsBlitRegression".
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
Expected result: Unity draws a transparent gradient properly.
Actual result: Unity draws opaque black screen.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash