Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Changes to blending mode via shader properties are ignored in Graphics.Blit
Shader properties can be used for changing blending mode of a shader pass with using square bracket notation (e.g. "Blend [_Foo] [_Bar]").
However, it seems Graphics.Blit ignores these shader properties on 5.5.0.
Note: Graphics.Blit works properly if SetPass() is used.
1. Import attached project "GraphicsBlitRegression".
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
Expected result: Unity draws a transparent gradient properly.
Actual result: Unity draws opaque black screen.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is missing when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled in the Player settings
- [Android][UaaL] Custom Frame Layout causes Unity to render over native Android UI when the App is backgrounded and foregrounded
- ReadPixels() uses different Y positions when built with Vulkan
- [Android] WebCamTexture feed is black when using it on an older OS version device
- Single particles in the Particle System randomly scale out when the simulation is playing