Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Changes made to Image's pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are not applied when changing it in Script during Runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the Panel GameObject's Image
Expected result: Changes made to Panel's Image pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are applied
Actual result: Changes made to Panel's Image pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are not applied
Reproducible with: 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a15
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.24f1 ('Image' does not contain a definition for 'pixelsPerUnitMultiplier')
Note: Issue doesn't happen if Image is set to be "dirty"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option