Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Changes made to Image's pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are not applied when changing it in Script during Runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the Panel GameObject's Image
Expected result: Changes made to Panel's Image pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are applied
Actual result: Changes made to Panel's Image pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are not applied
Reproducible with: 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a15
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.24f1 ('Image' does not contain a definition for 'pixelsPerUnitMultiplier')
Note: Issue doesn't happen if Image is set to be "dirty"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values