Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Changes made to Image's pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are not applied when changing it in Script during Runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the Panel GameObject's Image
Expected result: Changes made to Panel's Image pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are applied
Actual result: Changes made to Panel's Image pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are not applied
Reproducible with: 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a15
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.24f1 ('Image' does not contain a definition for 'pixelsPerUnitMultiplier')
Note: Issue doesn't happen if Image is set to be "dirty"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material