Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Changes made to Image's pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are not applied when changing it in Script during Runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the Panel GameObject's Image
Expected result: Changes made to Panel's Image pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are applied
Actual result: Changes made to Panel's Image pixelsPerUnitMultiplier property are not applied
Reproducible with: 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a15
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.24f1 ('Image' does not contain a definition for 'pixelsPerUnitMultiplier')
Note: Issue doesn't happen if Image is set to be "dirty"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened