Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
Change in some operator enums doesn't recompile the graph.
1. Import the attached VFX and add it to the scene.
2. Open the VFX and change the noise type
3. Observe the graph doesn't recompile
- Enums which change inputs/outputs recompile fine
- Noise in blocks (i.e. turbulence) works fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode