Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
Change in some operator enums doesn't recompile the graph.
1. Import the attached VFX and add it to the scene.
2. Open the VFX and change the noise type
3. Observe the graph doesn't recompile
- Enums which change inputs/outputs recompile fine
- Noise in blocks (i.e. turbulence) works fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle