Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
Change in some operator enums doesn't recompile the graph.
1. Import the attached VFX and add it to the scene.
2. Open the VFX and change the noise type
3. Observe the graph doesn't recompile
- Enums which change inputs/outputs recompile fine
- Noise in blocks (i.e. turbulence) works fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Single particles in the Particle System randomly scale out when the simulation is playing
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with