Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
Change in some operator enums doesn't recompile the graph.
1. Import the attached VFX and add it to the scene.
2. Open the VFX and change the noise type
3. Observe the graph doesn't recompile
- Enums which change inputs/outputs recompile fine
- Noise in blocks (i.e. turbulence) works fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated