Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[5.4f2 regression] CanvasBatchIntermediateRenderer crash after certain button asset is placed in the scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case 818122.zip" and the only scene in it.
2. Play the game.
3. Press the button on the top left.
4. Press the button on the bottom left.
5. Press the most left button of those buttons which just appeared.
6. Now there will be a GameObject following the mouse cursor. Right click and observe
Reproducible: 5.4.0f2. 5.4.0f3.
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler