Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[5.4f2 regression] CanvasBatchIntermediateRenderer crash after certain button asset is placed in the scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case 818122.zip" and the only scene in it.
2. Play the game.
3. Press the button on the top left.
4. Press the button on the bottom left.
5. Press the most left button of those buttons which just appeared.
6. Now there will be a GameObject following the mouse cursor. Right click and observe
Reproducible: 5.4.0f2. 5.4.0f3.
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform