Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[5.4f2 regression] CanvasBatchIntermediateRenderer crash after certain button asset is placed in the scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case 818122.zip" and the only scene in it.
2. Play the game.
3. Press the button on the top left.
4. Press the button on the bottom left.
5. Press the most left button of those buttons which just appeared.
6. Now there will be a GameObject following the mouse cursor. Right click and observe
Reproducible: 5.4.0f2. 5.4.0f3.
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan