Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[5.4f2 regression] CanvasBatchIntermediateRenderer crash after certain button asset is placed in the scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case 818122.zip" and the only scene in it.
2. Play the game.
3. Press the button on the top left.
4. Press the button on the bottom left.
5. Press the most left button of those buttons which just appeared.
6. Now there will be a GameObject following the mouse cursor. Right click and observe
Reproducible: 5.4.0f2. 5.4.0f3.
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update