Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[5.4f2 regression] CanvasBatchIntermediateRenderer crash after certain button asset is placed in the scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case 818122.zip" and the only scene in it.
2. Play the game.
3. Press the button on the top left.
4. Press the button on the bottom left.
5. Press the most left button of those buttons which just appeared.
6. Now there will be a GameObject following the mouse cursor. Right click and observe
Reproducible: 5.4.0f2. 5.4.0f3.
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity