Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Certain DLL crashes Unity on project load
Steps to reproduce:
1. Try import attached project '716872.zip'.
2. Unity crashes.
Reproduced on Windows 7 x64.
Checked on Unity versions: 5.1.1f1 (2046fc06d4d8), 5.1.2p3 (65486b59c7a9) and 5.2.0b6 (b867601cf0df).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"