Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
RectTransforms of children in duplicated UI hierarchies differ from originals
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Set pivot mode to center
3. Add Scroll View to scene
4. Select it in hierarchy and start duplicating it by holding down ctrl+d
5. Notice that pivot point uses only one of three Scroll View children (viewport, horizontal scroll bar and vertical scroll bar) instead of calculating center for all of them collectively
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.1.0a5
Not reproducible: 2017.2.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities