Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Caret does not appear in the input field and cannot select the text
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new input field and press play
- click inside the field and notice the caret is missing
- type something, try to select it and notice it doesn't work
Seems to work fine in 5.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity