Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.2
[CapsuleCollider] Capsule collider falls through the plane when moving along X axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play 'scene0' scene
3. Using A or D key move the capsule along X axis
4. When the capsule is nearly at the end of a plane, notice it starts to fall through it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse